Thursday, August 15, 2013

HUGE VINTAGE SALE

Ahem...***clears throat*** We now interrupt your regularly-scheduled blog posts to bring you an important announcement from our sponsor!!

THERE'S A HUGE SALE at MOMODELUXE VINTAGE!!!
Yup, you read that right. The biggest sale of the year. Every single thing in my vintage shop is AT LEAST 30% off right now!

Including this darling dress:


and these fabulous shoes:


this totally of-the-moment snake print coat is 30% off:

 

This super-gorgeous Pake' Mu Dress is on sale, too:



You need a new handbag, you say?? Well I have some BEAUTIES on sale right now!


I have some treats for the boys, too!

 

So, you get it, right??? There's tons of cute stuff at lowest-it-will-ever-be prices!
I have a mountain of fantastic new goodies for Fall, Holiday, and Winter that I can't wait to put up in my shop. Help me make some room, won't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment